Family Resource List
Explaining COVID-19 to Your Children
- Take the child’s lead and answer their questions
- Keep it at their level and age-appropriate
- Keep things factual and calm
- Healthy diet- you may contact your child’s school if you need support with food
- Maintain a consistent sleep schedule
- Get up and move!!
- Take breaks from looking at social media and COVID-19 information
- Connect via FaceTime or phone with trusted family and friends
- Be mindful of your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or more
- Personal distancing- 6-foot buffer
- When possible, stay home
For additional information, please take a look at the following links. If you have questions about the emotional wellbeing of yourself or your child at this time, please contact your child’s school counselor. We will all grow and get through this together!!
We Are Here For You!
Tami Mavrakis, BHHS; email@example.com
Renee Arsenault, BHE, BHMS; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dede Collins, TRHS; email@example.com
Keri Braunberger, TRE, TRMS; firstname.lastname@example.org